Poco X3 GT vs Poco X3 Pro Price Difference, Specs Comparison
Written by Lazer Broadcasting on April 28, 2023
However, it does not change the security patch level, which means that those running the update will still be stuck with February 2021 patches. There are chances you may run into bugs and errors because beta software is a way for developers to try out their early works.
This is an even bigger challenge when you are building upon the legacy of one of the most popular “value flagships” ever. As you know, POCO X3 pro is well known professional gaming mobile for PUBG and other heavy games. Many strategic youtube and placer use POCO X3 pro mobile to play and live stream PUBG Mobile on youtube and other social platforms. So, in this post, we have shared my own experience with this mobile while I play PUBG and BGMI games for around 6 months. One of the flagship killer smartphones for gaming and gameplay recording. Here you can make a perfect purchase with more discounts. The IPS LCD display has 120Hz smoothness and thanks to the massive 6000mAh battery users can relish the fluidity without any self-reproach.
- On bright sunny days it seems to receive a small ‘turbo boost’ outdoors, but not nearly as much as flagship-level power.
- We’ve detected that you are using AdBlock Plus or some other adblocking software which is preventing the page from fully loading.
- It can charge at 33W using the included charger in the box and will power through pretty much anything that you throw at it.
- You’re effectively getting a two-year-old flagship (with the benefit of software support from POCO and Qualcomm) along with some other beefy specifications as well.
The front of the phone features a 6.67-inch FHD+ IPS LCD display with a centered punch-hole camera. You can also note the pleasant vibration feedback of the smartphone. Even if it does not reach the level of response of the flagships from Xiaomi, but it’s good enough. The front-facing camera is 20 megapixels (f/2.2, 1/3.4″, 0.8µm) and it seems to be no different from the front-facing camera of the Poco X3 NFC. Detailing during the day and indoors in good lighting is not bad, the color rendition is natural. There is a rolling shutter effect, so it is not recommended to make sudden movements during shooting. By default, photos are saved at 12 megapixels, but there is Stock Firmware a separate 48 megapixel mode.
- There’s an 8-megapixel wide-angle that, while useful, is of limited quality – as is typical at this level, really.
- The main camera takes good pictures in daylight that score points with natural colors and decent image sharpness.
- And while its library doesn’t have the commands for all our gear, we’re not going to complain about a more-or-less free feature.
- It doesn’t get as bright as many of its contemporaries, but you shouldn’t have any major legibility issues in bright sunlight.
- So you are going to miss out on getting 5G speed downloads until your next smartphone upgrade.
- It’s serious money, but the Find X3 Pro is brilliantly capable in just about every area.
Indoors I rarely had to bump the volume level past 50% while playing games or watching videos despite the slightly lower bass. Even though the Adreno 640 GPU is two generations old, it is far better than most devices running the 7XX series processors.